Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cummard's Favorite Things of 2011


 The Cummard girls had our 3rd "FAVORITE THINGS" night. It was lots of fun.

My 3 hints for my gift: -Being warm, -Homemade gifts, &  -ruffles...
 We ate at Pita Jungle (my pick) and then we came back and opened presents.

Here's what we opened:
*Kanoe: Mixer cup, for protein drinks & etc., along with a Ranch packet.


*Crystal: OPI nail polish, Nail filer, & nail clippers for our keychains. 

*Summer: Pepper, salt & pepper shakers, and a lid/cover for warming up food.

*I made ruffle scarfs, & ch. chip cookies.

*Sarah: Homemade hot fudge & a light color of nail polish.


*Syd: Pajama pants.


*Cheryl: Lots of cook books, cooking accessories, & "words".

 Another fun "favorite things". 
So lucky to have the family I have.
(Yes, Sarah has been in Japan awhile. ;))

1 comment:

Brookie said...

i love "favorite things":) i just started doing this with my family this year...i wish i could make scarfs, i love scarfs:)
xoxoxo