Sunday, October 3, 2010

I LOVE LUCY

My baby.. I mean my niece is getting so big so fast. I just realized I haven't added pictures of her to my blog yet.
#1- My camera was breaking & so Lance got me a new camera for my b-day.... & I am just realizing that I'll have to add pictures from that camera. (Lucy being born, etc.)
#2- We still don't have internet at our house.... OMISH still, I guess. SOMEDAY!

SO - 2 months later- meet my lastest obsession!!!
LUCY JANE BALDWIN
Shalae thinks she is her mom & she's so lucky because she only lives like 5 houses away! Look at her adorable dimples as she smile sat Shalae:
Oh, there's a little mom who also think she belongs to her- ELLE.
MATCHING!

One morning Lucy came to our house & might have been introduced to BABY DOLLS! That grin on her sweet face says it all.

Lucy saying "Suzy- I love you- hold me please"!
Any baby wearing a onesie is just asking to be snuggled!!
I love this outfit on her. (and the matching binki)


I wish she really were mine.

No comments: