Monday, October 19, 2009

28 Candles

Yes- it is sad but true! I am gettin' OLD!

It took a WEEK to celebrate my 28th b-day! (once again)
During the day, Shalae took me to one of my favorites: COSTA VIDA!
I LOVE their SWEET PORK! Salad or cheese crisp- don't care! I LOVE IT!

That afternoon, I thought Lance was bringing me flowers........
(Lance knows I don't love flowers for myself. Flowers are expensive & they don't last. I'd rather save the money or buy something that will last.)
Lance kept telling me that the flowers were not for me-
TURNS OUT they really were NOT for me... they were "FOR MY MOM for having me".
We kept eating out....
JOES FARM HOUSE is FREE on your b-day - & I love their food, too! The sweet potato fries are my fave!
{Shae & the whole sha-bang}
Joe's & YOGURTLAND!!!
Don't worry, the next day.... still eating to celebrate!
We went to another fave spot...
JERSEY MIKE'S & YOGURTLAND!
Sunday - still going....
my parents were back in town & ready to celebrate their fave daughter!
Sunday dinner- we made The Olive Garden's CHICKEN MARSALA.. delish!
The girls were in their best attire....
and of course the missionaries were in on the fun! They take Brad's spot - FOR NOW.
{Elder Wilder & Elder Porter}
(Elle & I take a pic together each year to see how much she or I change.)
We weren't done YET!
We took this handsome stud
& headed to Jersey Mike's & Yogurtland AGAIN!!!!!
ONE MORE TRIP-
... I won't even say where!
I really hate getting older, but I was once again overwhelmed with all the love from family & friends!
Thanks everyone..... I really don't need a BirthWEEK every year, though!

4 comments:

Cara said...

Suzanne, happy late b-day!

Brookie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY CUTE FRIEND! YOU LOOK DARLING IN ALL YOUR PICTURES:)

youngsters said...

let me guess...yogurtland?!?! you have got me hooked on that place as well. Happy belated BIRTHDAY!! sounds like you had a blast..you deserve it!

Heaton's said...

Happy Birthday! Don't feel bad about having a birth-week. Kerry's sister has a birth Month! She celebrates all month long. I think I'll start doing that too! And I have to say I love all the eating out. That is a true Birthday celebration!!