Sunday, September 27, 2009

My favorite Cousin Is a MOMMY!

( I am a little behind.. as usual)
My favorite CUZ -KRISTA GOODMAN NELSON became a cute mom!

We had a baby shower at my moms & she got HOOKED UP for sure! (because who doesn't LOVE Krista)
She barely had a baby bump- even the day she delivered! Krista is like one of our sisters, & I know there are lots of other families that feel the same way!
After work one night, I got a call that Krista was ready to deliver, so I hurried down to the hospital. I WAS IN THE ROOM to witness how AMAZING Krista did. I swear she didn't even break a sweat. She acted like it was no big deal. SHE ALWAYS AMAZES ME!
I felt so bad because I got so emotional when he came out- for so many reasons.
He was as sweet as could be as soon as he arrived..... AND ADORABLE!!!!!!
Look at this cute family:

I made sure to make a few visits that week, but I have been having withdrawls (sp?) form my BABY HANK!
I LOVE THIS LITTLE GUY!
CONGRATS JON & KRISTA!
HANK is PERFECT!!!!
I am so happy for your little family!

No comments: