Sunday, August 30, 2009

WE Pretended To Have a 1 Year Old For a Week


Mid August, Lance, Ellie & I pretended that we had our own 1 year old...... and we loved it! We were not the only ones that loved her..... my mom & sisters were so excited when she was around!
I still had to work (lots) that week & I think we had something everyday..... so that Wednesday I decided to just take her with me to the gym that I coach at. So I brought a pack & play & had her take a lil nap there. After her nap, she was so excited to see all of the kids that came to play for PRESCHOOL OPEN GYM. She loved watching them.... but really wanted to join in on the fun.

Look how cute PRESLEY was jumping on the trampolines!


She was in heaven.




I love this girls faces!!!!!
Elle could not get enough of her either! She was such a helper the whole time.
Presley just turned one & has learned to throw a tantrum. (It's pretty funny)
If I walked away during a tantrum, she would find me & throw herself down on the floor again!
I love how she loves blankees!!!
It is so cute.
She would find our biggest blankets that looked like hers (minky dot) and she would try to drag them around! Even throw - twin size blankets.
The day I took her with me to the gym, she was so tired & just wanted her crib. She was such a trooper. She held her blankee & then she'd stare at her (/Ellie's old) minky dot car seat cover & put her head against it. As soon as I stopped at a red light I snapped a couple shots.





Presley LOVES her Uncle LaLa (Lance) & he loves her.
We are more baby hungry than ever & she did not take that away... she made it worse. She is so easy & fun.
We love you Pres!

3 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

Sadly I think she has more fun with you guys. I can't believe she wore that headband with the flower and didn't rip it off ( she never does that for me) that pic. in the foam is the cutest picture ever, a Classic Presley face! Thanks guys and anytime you want her back, she's ready.

The Tyler's said...

I love her so much. She could not be any cuter! That was so nice of you to take her all week. Elle is going to be the best little Mama!

Alisse Baldwin said...

I'll take her anytime!