Sunday, June 14, 2009

You've Gotta Go Here!!!

My {fav} cousin Krista had been telling me that she spotted YOGURTLAND off the freeway- so we just had to take a lil trip! So Candace, Krista, Shalae, Noah & I planned a Saturday to go.
First we went next door to JERSEY MIKE'S SANDWICH SHOP next door & then got our yogurt.
BOTH of these places are amazing!!!
I felt so bad that I didn't take Ellie, (she loves frozen yogurt) so I took her out there, too.
MMMMMM
Just looking at this pic is making me crave it.
The last couple times I went, they had fresh bananas cut up- YUM! I love the fruit, but mostly I love the TOASTED COCONUT yogurt & the white chocolate syrup to put on top.
Also when Lance, Ellie & I went last they had "ROOTBEER FLOAT" yogurt. It was exact!
Ellie approves!
These shops are right by ASU!
202, exit Scottsdale Rd., It will be the 1st left! (Right by IN & OUT)
YOU HAVE TO GO!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"just makes me hungry"

Misty Selvidge said...

What a cute blog and pic of Ellie! I hope your doing great Ellie can come and play! MIsty