Friday, March 30, 2007

First Time For Everything






FINE, I give!

My sister-in-law, Crystal, finally helped me get started & I wasn't listening too well when she told me what to do... But, I will try!
I do not know how good I'll be at keeping up, cause every time I get on my computer, it is to work on our upcoming website: www.shesgotitall.net. My sister, Shalae & I have been working so hard on it, sometimes/usually til around 12 - 2 in the morning! We keep adding products that are MUST HAVES... But, our goal date is MAY 1st to be on the internet! CAN NOT WAIT to be done. I know our husbands & kids feel the same.
If you our not on our contact list yet, sign up on our "under construction" page! We will be selling baby, kids, & adult EVERYTHING! From 40% on the furniture to blankets, car seat covers, hair accessories, jewelry, cute aprons, & everything else!!! We will also have room ideas & craft ideas for our "MESA, do-it-yourselfer's"!! (I understand, I am one of them!)
SO, here are just a few of my favorite things: (I just felt like Mary Poppins)

9 comments:

See it Try it Love it said...

HOORAY, my fellow blogging buddy. Can't wait to see what you got. I want more pictures of the fam. Ellie is the cutest.

chris+amber said...

I am so HAPPY you joined the blogging world! I'm excited for another blog to look at! My mom sent me the link for your new website and everything looks soooo fun and cute. I can't wait to move into my house and order some stuff from you!!! My girls loved seeing a picture of Ellie on the computer. They thought it was the coolest thing ever! :o)

The Wilkins' said...

Welcome to the life of blogging! Can't wait for your website! -Katie

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd give you more comments to look at. I'll probably be with you to tell you I added a comment, before you even see this! Sounds like this new website is gonna be "thebomb.com"!!

Suzy Cummard said...

Actually the BOMB.NET!
THANKS!

Anonymous said...

Way to join the rest of us Suzy!!! How cute are the gymnastics pictures. I can't wait for your site to Launch. You are so creative and I am so excited for you guys!

-Ang

Melis said...

How fun! I am glad you joined the fun! You have the cutest lil' family & I can't wait to see more pictures!

Anonymous said...

I am an internet stalker, do not be afraid, but I will be watching your blog closely, EVERYDAY!

Suzy Cummard said...

Do NoT WoRRY, I know who you are, too! I'll keep the secret, stalker! I was queen of stocking, so nobody can stock me with out me knowing. I am sure you all ready knew that, though!