Thursday, April 26, 2007

Cutest Organizers Ever!

You know the cute buckets at Target that are used to put drinks in at parties, or to organize toys? Well, this is a couple steps up... alot more items, & so many prints to choose from!!
My sisters, mom & I have been patiently waiting for this order of cute organization accessories to come. FINALLY, the UPS man delivered it Wednesday. I love getting new shipments & opening them. It felt like Christmas!
My mom is using most of the black & white items at an upcoming shower!!! She also ordered a huge white & black polka dot tablecloth from us that came a couple weeks ago. I can not wait for that shower, but don't worry, I will take plenty of pictures to post!
My younger sister, Alisse ordered some of the black & white smaller accessories for her cute bedroom.
My oldest sister, Auburn ordered some awesome clipboards for her kids teachers. (Lucky teachers!)
THE REST: All for She's Got It All items! (To show at boutiques... we will let our contact list know when we have our boutiques!)
Ellie loved helping me unpackage everything. She kept saying, "OH, this is for my kitchen!" Umm, sorry Elle! She seemed to be just as excited as I was!
Everything was so cute in the pictures, but so much cuter in person. Lots of the items were even bigger than we thought! Cutest stuff ever!
These awesome, stylish & practical accessories will be on our website (of course). Remember if you are wanting to order anything for gifts, or decor at an event, such as a shower, don't wait until it is too late. Order in advance. Every item is custom made as you order it!
Just think of all the cute places these items could go!! Or what a cute gift it would be to get or give!!! Check it out May first!!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT

Unknown said...

me too!

Alisse Baldwin said...

These are on my list of the Top 5 things you have to have from She's Got It All.

The rest of my list includes Baby Bjorn covers, Bookcase letters, Swankie bibs/blankies (even though I don't have kids- they're such fun baby gifts!), baby girl bedding, and of course- the bins/clipboards/tins/vases pictured here! I'm in love.

Alisse Baldwin said...

I think I'll make a post on our blog with pictures of my 5 favorite She's Got it All items when the website comes up in... let's see... 5 days!!

chris+amber said...

OOOOH!!! Those look so dang cute! I will definitely have to order some of those stuff for my new house! I am so happy I know where I can find tons of things I'd be happy with! Thanks to SGIA! I am counting down the days the website is up and running!

The Tyler's said...

OK. Seriously, you are going to make me go broke!! I totally want a bunch of the black and white stuff for my office! I have the curtains that will match fabulous! Also, what a cute idea to give the clipboard to teachers. I might need one of those also!

See it Try it Love it said...

Love it, cant wait to get me some of those for gifts, and maybe some for me too. I gotta keep up the She's Got It All look.

Brooke said...

Hey it's Brooke Stokes, you have the cutest things. I'm so excited for your boutique! I'm putting your link on my blog! Ellie is soooo cute!

Ginger John said...

Ohh so cute. Love them. Can't wait for you website to come up.

Ginger John said...

Wow. I absolutely LOVE your website. Apparently our tastes run similar because we also have a girl with shopping bags on our website. It looks different but same idea. oh well at least we are different markets :-) Your website looks awesome. I can't wait to place an order you guys have really great stuff. So fun!!

Suzy Cummard said...

Ginger- "CHEERS!"
As I have said "THANKS"! I love everything you do, so what a compliment coming from you!!
Can't wait to see your site, too!