Sunday, April 15, 2007

GIRLS, girls, GIRLS!!!

Pictures from the MODEL Shoot!! ( Pictures for the website!) Thanks girls, you are such good models. Good Work!!! Turned out cute & they were so calm & cute!


These 2 hotties are Molly (top) & Quincy (bottom). Who are unseperable! Molly would get really close to the camera & Quincy just kept laughing. It was fun.
This is Harley & Cali! The are so sweet & helped with the younger girls. They love asking people to guess their ages or who is older. BECAUSE, Harley is the tall one on the left, & she is like 8 months YOUNGER than Cali! Harley belongs to Jon & Summer, & Cali belongs to Dave & Syd. They need to start blogging, or else I am gonna keep posting pictures of all their kids!!!


BTW- I think they both had more hair than me. SAD! Aren't they so cute!!


I can not lie. I love girl things. Very girly things. AND, I love my nieces! (AND of course my nephews) I had the Cummard girls come over & dress up & help me do a photo shoot for ribbons & tu tu's. (Those of you asking why would I sell ribbon...it is not for the Mesa/Gilbert type customers. I have had many requests from those in Scottsdale, that do not have an awesome ribbon store & will not make the drive.... AND NO, I do not make those tu tu's! I just needed better pictures!) ANYWAY, check out how cute these Cummard girls are! You can see more, once the website is up...MAY 1st!!!!


From left to right: Quincy (Parker & Kanoe's daughter), Molly (Dave & Syd's), & of course Ellie.




12 comments:

amberbuck said...

Those pics are sooo cute! I bet Cheryl would love to have those pics of her gorgeous grandaughters!By the way also, those tu-tu's are to dye for!

Hess Fam said...

Okay...those are the cutest girls. I will be buying a tu-tu for my little Collin. I keep checking in to see if your website is up and running. I can't wait! Thanks for finding me bloggin'!

chris+amber said...

YOU are cute, Suzy. How fun to have all those cousins for Ellie. I know I tell you this all the time...I'm so jealous! They look so pretty and like they're having so much fun! Addi & Halleigh would LOVE one of those tutus. Addi's birthday is coming up soon...thanks for the birthday idea! ;o) Can't wait for your website to get up and runnin'!

The Tyler's said...

How fun for those girls. I can't believe how big they all are getting. I got a sneak peak of the website. I can't wait!!

See it Try it Love it said...

How cute are those girls, and the tutus. Wow I have the cutest nieces ever.

The Wilkins' said...

SOOO cute! I can't believe how big all the Cummard cousins are getting! I still can't get over how much Ellie looks like you! Darling tu-tu's! Can't wait til May 1st!

Hillary said...

I want a tu tu! When can I get one!?

Anonymous said...

She's Got it All has the cutest stuff! In fact, it's "the bomb.com" or wait... more like "the bomb.net!"

Brittney Smith said...

Suzanne, you need to keep me updated on your cute girly skirts. I can maybe use them next year for my dance girls! Cute Blog!

Mike & Stephanie Wright said...

The Cummard cousins are so cute. It is so funny to see them get older. I can always tell who kid it is. Ellie looks so much like you. She is beautiful. I remember dressing up like that when I was a kid. I can't wait to do that with Haven and her cousins.

Ginger John said...

Somebody needs to get crackin on getting Kanoe to have a blog...Crystal can you get on that. Little ladies are SOO cute. Girls are so much fun. Can't wait to see all the fun girly stuff on your website. I LOVE the name you picked. She's got it all! How appropriate :)

Suzy Cummard said...

Ginger, Crystal has tried to convince Kanoe. Our in-laws make fun of us for having BLOGS. I thought she would've done one by now, cause she would be good at it!