Saturday, August 16, 2008

Birthday Celebrations at FUDDS

Friday night, our family (minus Alisse & Scott who were out of town) celebrated my DAD & brother in law BRYAN'S birthdays!


ASU football season is just around the corner...
Lance helped pick out their gifts.. {thanks T.J. MAX!}

Ellie lovin her Poppie. All my adorable nephews!
My niece, Roxy & Elle!
I love this girl!
Auburn, our Grandma Riggs, & her sister Ruthie
Lance ... & his 2 wife's. ha ha
Seriously- he is so cute!!
After {over}eating, Shalae & I ran in S.S. mall with the "twins".
(They cried when it was time to seperate & leave Fudds, so we let them hang out for a little bit longer..)
Since they were SO hyper & crazy, Shalae & I kinda joined in.
They start preschool on Monday & I told them that they had to wear these shoes.
Ellie's VANS = to make sure they know the rainbow colors &
Noah's VANS = making sure he knows how to use the zippers on the back!
You can purchase these attractive boats at Dillards.

Is the weekend already over?

WHAT???